We are able to work with you to create a plan where you make the big choices about who supports, and how they support you at your place. This place could be your home, your workplace, your favourite place.
SGSCC disAbility Support Coordinators are able to work with you to make your NDIS Plan a reality. If you choose SGSCC disAbility we will support you to connect with your community, choose the services that meet your needs, choose the staff that are right for you and ensure your NDIS Plan is maximised to its fullest potential.
Examples of people going places in the community include:
- Exploring employment options
- Being involved in local sports clubs
- Volunteering in community initiatives
- Getting to know your local area
- Being involved in local area activities
- Contributing to local community discussions