Paul Iffland has been a client of SGSCC disAbility for over 12 years, firstly participating in the weekly “Basic Numeracy” course at Miranda campus and for the last 3 years participating 3 days per week at the Jannali campus.
Consistently during this long time, we have found that SGSCC disAbility is:
• Very caring, gentle and supportive to clients’ needs and emotions, but importantly never condescending
• Very attentive to clients
• Tries and succeeds in meeting the changing needs of clients
• Always has excellent communication with clients and their parents or carers, and
• An outstanding organisation with dedicated and highly skilled management and staff.
These are the things that set the SGSCC disAbility apart from others in the sector.
Paul’s quality of life has been greatly enhanced by being a client of SGSCC disAbility.
We hold SGSCC disAbility in the highest regard and congratulate and thank them most sincerely for the significant assistance they have given Paul and our family.