SGSCC disAbility prides itself on being person centred and responsive to the needs of clients, parents and carers.
Programs and hours can change in response to NDIS Plans, demand and the needs and choices of clients. For more information about current programs see My Supports or contact SGSCC disAbility on email@example.com or 02 8543 7429
Client, Parent/Carer Manual
To assist clients, parents and carers when becoming part of the SGSCC disAbility community a manual has been developed to help answer some of the questions you might have. Contact us for a copy.
The purpose of this Manual is to introduce clients, parents and carers to SGSCC disAbility and give you some information about our history, our clients and what we do. You will also find information about terms and conditions of service and support. This manual should be read in conjunction with other information given at Client Induction and any Service Agreement.
Hours of operation
Day Program: Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm (these hours may change in response to demand)
Individualised support: Monday to Sunday (overnights not available)
There will be a Term Fee which is set for each individual, depending on the amount of hours they access our service. This will be discussed further with you when you join our service.
NDIS Code of Conduct & Practice Standards
The NDIS Code of Conduct and Practice Standards underpins all that we do at SGSCC disAbility
THE NDIS CODE OF CONDUCT
The NDIS Code of Conduct will require workers and providers delivering NDIS supports and services to do the following in providing those supports and services:
- Act with respect for individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination and decision-making in accordance with applicable laws and conventions.
- Respect the privacy of people with disability.
- Provide supports and services in a safe and competent manner with care and skill.
- Act with integrity, honesty and transparency.
- Promptly take steps to raise and act on concerns about matters that may impact the quality and safety of supports and services provided to people with disability.
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to all forms of violence against, and exploitation, neglect and abuse of, people with disability.
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to sexual misconduct.
If you would like more information about the NDIS Code of Conduct and the Practice Standards please visit the NDIS Quality & Safety Commission https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/