The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is about giving people with a disability choice and control over their lives. Under the NDIS, people direct their individualised funding to the services and service providers of their choice. The NDIS aims for people with a disability to have their own circle of support, networks, friends and perhaps a job. It’s about enabling people to do the things they want and need to do, in a way that works for them.
SGSCC disAbility aims to keep up to date with what the NDIS means to the people we support and how we can assist clients, parents and carers to embrace the changes and access all that it can provide.
SGSCC disAbility has always had a person centred approach and will continue to evolve services and practices to more fully serve clients under the NDIS. With 40 years of providing supports we offer reliable and person centred quality services.
How can SGSCC disAbility assist you in accessing the NDIS when it rolls out in our area?
- Assistance in preparing you for your NDIS planning meeting
- Lifestyle supports
- Supporting you in coordinating your supports and services
- Staff matching to your needs, goals and interests- Choice about who you see and who supports you
- Quick and responsive appointment
- Appointments when you need them at a time that suits you
More information visit: